Had a job getting to Glasgow on Friday. I was an hour late getting to my appointment due to roadworks and a broken down bus. Anyway, I was given my Provera and Bureselin by a rather disapproving nurse and off I went back into the traffic. I was in some considerable pain yesterday morning and immediately started to worry about cysts developing, but surely even my body couldn't be that quick.
It's been a hectic week in the surrogacy world with babies born, parents-to-be being extorted for more cash and failed cycles. I feel desperately for the people going through yet more negative results. We've all been through so much to even be thinking about surrogacy. How much does a person have to go through to have a child? Does it have to cost you your home? A house is only bricks and mortar, but who needs this additional kick and stress, especially when all around you are getting knocked-up?
One of our most informative forums has ground to a halt following the announcement by its Moderator that she is to get a fee for referring people to the clinic I will be using in Delhi. This is particuarly galling as much of the information that is on that board was not gathered by her, many of the members have been referring people to the board, and she's not even using that clinic! The morass that is surrogacy in India... I'm trying to close my mind to it all now and just rely on those blogs that seem honest and straightforward, written by people thousands of miles away whom I may never meet in the hope that they and my research will steer me clear of charlatans.
Legal changes soon in Nepal for surrogacy?
10 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Katie!
Good to see & read that you started a blog as well.
And also big wow on the dutch writing part:)
Did you manage to sort all the legalities out?
Speak to you soon.
Post a Comment