My wonderful DP has decided that enough is enough and that he isn't coming to India with me. I've put him through so much this year and don't want to lose him. I just can't.
I'm a 33 year old woman madly in love with a messy Dutchman. I have lupus and have been struggling to have children for years (meanwhile all around me are falling pregnant at the drop of a hat!) Having exhausted all options to carry my own child (conventional and wacky alike - I've tried it all) we're moving on to surrogacy.
5 comments:
Shit, shit, shit shit...
please call me,CC
double shit shit shit, email me, I'll email you ...
always here if u need to chat:
jojoterrific@gmail.com
x
There you go Alph, nothing tells you that you're loved and we're thinking of you - like being stalked from the otherside of the planet
( And i can confirm that Meg did have the frequent flyer points on stand by!)
FF points on standby. Have points, can travel!
Post a Comment