I got the job! It hasn't really sunk in yet, and I'm still feeling like someone might take it away from me. I will be supervising a great team enforcing environmental legislation. It's techny but I love it, and hopefully it will have a real impact on the environment, unlike my present job which involves looking through legislation for 100 ways to say 'no'!
I told my current boss about our surrogacy attempt. Why did I do that? Have I jinxed things?! He's such a blabber mouth. What have I done? He was just being so nice to me. I should have said 'Well I have two and a half weeks leave booked, so my start date will be x' rather than 'Well I'm on leave whilst we have our surrogacy attempt, and won't be able to start in my new post until x.'
Nevermind, and enough paranoia from me! DP is winging his way back from the clinic as I type, having just completed that very manly task of producing a sample. Poor him, but then that's nothing compared to egg collection is it?!
Legal changes soon in Nepal for surrogacy?
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment